Its about me and my family. Mainly me and the girls. I may twitter or tweet alot but its mostly thoughts and going ons here at home and thoughts about what we might be doing on weekend or our adventures. Sit down and Enjoy what you are reading.

Monday, October 19, 2009

Blogger Ate my Post

Ok I had a post of Yesterday the MIlwaukee Zoo and I dont have time to redo it right now. But it was lengthy and I dont remember which photo's I used.. Yikes its a mess. But it says it published and it didnt.. Now I cant find it.. I will look later or tomorrow.. N..

2 comments:

Beej said...

Ohhh you poor sweetheart! I'm sorry! This has happened to me and I know how frustrating it is.

Wandering Coyote said...

No, no! Blogger didn't eat your post! You accidentally posted it on the Bookworm Collective!