Its about me and my family. Mainly me and the girls. I may twitter or tweet alot but its mostly thoughts and going ons here at home and thoughts about what we might be doing on weekend or our adventures. Sit down and Enjoy what you are reading.

Monday, October 01, 2007

Hi All

Hi there. I havent been around alot lately. I have been busy trying to get this Aids thing off the ground for Richard the founder and President of the Link below. On my last post on Friday I think it was.

Also I have been trying to find myself. You are all asking finding yourself. I mean spiritually. I think I have found myself finally and with a lot of talking to Pastor Frasers wife and Pastor himself even though he's on vacation he is there for me. I have been telling him how I feel and we have been working through this disconnection feeling I have been having and I think I have finally found myself.

I wont go into religion now but that is all I have to say about it. The girls are doing good. They are growing like weeds. I have a plan on going to Milwaukee with Laura sometime in the next few weeks to go get some clothes one of her friends have some clothes for Bri. We will take the girls since her boys are in school and go and come back the same day. I am looking forward to that. Anyway. Things in life are going good here again.

Jeff didnt work Saturday but has next Saturday. That is fine we got some bill paid on Saturday instead of him working and then not feeling like going out now. Well I suppose. Kora got her library card on Saturday but I had to go Friday and see why she hadnt recieved it yet. She didnt get it because I have an outstanding balance and then the librarian said if Jeff went in with her to get the card she could get it. So Saturday she got her very own library card. She was so happy. I am showing her respoinsibility with books now. Taking care of them and such. All parents know what I amd going through with that.

Well I suppose I should go. Sorry that I havent had much to say lately but I am getting there again. I have a post but think it will wait till tomorrow but if you dont mind reading a real long post today I can post it I guess.

I realized last week that we have just celebrated our first year in the house. Sept 25th was our closing date last year and we refinanced in July of 07. So one year in the house. You know I look outside and realize fall is here again already.

My front yard is all full of leaves that I cant go rake because its raining again today. I will have to wait till it stops in a few days. The back yard hasnt started falling yet with leaves so that is going to have to wait for amonth or so. LOL.. No really a few weeks. Its suppose to be in the 70's this week and then cool off on Sunday again.

Well I suppose now I will go and catch you all later. Have a great day and talk to you all soon. N.

6 comments:

Gayle said...

I'm glad you are getting the help of what sounds like a wonderful pastor and that you are "finding yourself", Tweetey. :)

Now... would you please send some of that rain my way? We need it!

tweetey30 said...

Gayle I am finding myself slowly ok. Thanks for all the help you have given me in my guidance. And if I could send the rain your way I would. LOL...

none said...

A good method for leaves is to use the lawn mower going back and forth to mulch them and push them to one side for easy pickup.

Problem is the kids won't have the fun of jumping in the piles :)

tweetey30 said...

Hammer I let them have a few days of jumping in them and then we haul most of them to the front yard for the big leaf machines to pick them up and then I mulched last year with the mower too. I left just enough to do that with. Thanks for the tip though.

Jay said...

We're having weird, unseasonably warm weather here too...Thanksgiving is on Monday, and it's not unheard of to have snow, but instead we're still wearing shorts most days.

tweetey30 said...

Jay I forgot about your Thanksgiving is at least a month earlier than ours. LOL...Wow. Well have a good one and I hope to see you around more often but when you get a chance...