Its about me and my family. Mainly me and the girls. I may twitter or tweet alot but its mostly thoughts and going ons here at home and thoughts about what we might be doing on weekend or our adventures. Sit down and Enjoy what you are reading.

Thursday, May 08, 2008

Question my Friends

I am doing well with my volunteering with the Pen Pals but I am getting some crafts made from the children and t-shirts and caps. Could any of you help the kids by buying one or the other... I wouldnt ask but these are for school supplies for the kids in Uwanda Africa or some where near there.


I dont have them yet but will let you all know when I recieve them but if you could please help the kids out they would be so happy. this would put food on the table at night also for them.

I told the lady that I keep in contact with that I would help her sell them. If you could please get a hold of me via e-mail and I will respond with my address and what size t-shirts after I find out what sizes she sends me. Thanks guys for helping if you will and can.

No comments: