Its about me and my family. Mainly me and the girls. I may twitter or tweet alot but its mostly thoughts and going ons here at home and thoughts about what we might be doing on weekend or our adventures. Sit down and Enjoy what you are reading.

Monday, May 26, 2008

Our time out..

I forgot my dang camera yesterday while we were out at Depere Days... But here is a video of the guy the girls like so much. He is a great childrens entainer. But we had fun. We listened to Mr Billly and then walked around abit. Had a bite to eat and then we got rained out... They still did there fireworks but Jeff and I came home before then because it looked like it was going to drop on us heavier than it did.But enjoy this short kids video and I will have more updates as the week progresses.

3 comments:

by Danie said...

I am sur Kora and Bri have enjoyed their time with mr Billy a lot (in my opinion this guy is too big, it is bad for his health, he should be more health conscious).
It's too bad that you didn't see the fireworks, I would have been upset about that, I Looove fireworks.

Gayle said...

Cute!

I hope you are having a wonderful Memorial Day weekend, Sweety. :)

tshsmom said...

It sounds like you guys had a great time. We're not into crowds anymore, so we would have passed on your outing.