Its about me and my family. Mainly me and the girls. I may twitter or tweet alot but its mostly thoughts and going ons here at home and thoughts about what we might be doing on weekend or our adventures. Sit down and Enjoy what you are reading.

Saturday, August 21, 2010

Zoo Part Two...

Hello there. Its been a while again.. I am sorry.Just got caught up in life and summer again.. Well here is part two of my Brown County NEW Zoo..

This guy was just sitting there in the water as we walked by and I couldnt pass up taking his photo..



The bald Eagle was in the cage with us and wasnt confined so if he chose to fly over our heads if he could, he would have. such a precious creature.



This one you really have to look and find the Moose.. The other Moose was easier to see because she wasnt in the woods.. I will post both of them. Not reall sure who is who though..





I missed the bobcat, mountain lion and redwolves I believe in this set because I couldnt see my own pictures here.. But they were there in my photo's..

but this is the brown bear they have in captivity.. Isnt he sweet looking but not something you would want to tangle with in real life anywhere. they have two I believe in captivity and I dont remember why either.



Here is my favorite animial is the otter for some reason. I am not sure I caught him or not. I know he was swimming around I didnt see the other one this trip..



I believe these are like four different Maccaws.. Not sure one bit. But arent they beautiful..



These last three are Maccaws for sure.. but the top one up there above pix not so sure anymore.. I love how big these blue ones are.. I know a lady here in Green Bay that has a Maccaw just like the red one in the next photo.





My Girlies.. they were standing in front of the Maccaw cage but I didnt get the birds in the photo like I wanted to.. LOL.. Silly Mommy..





My mom called me a monkey the other day. I told her we went to the Zoo and she asked me if that is where jeff picked me up from??LOL.. silly mommy.. my silly mommy.



The Penquins werent really doing anything on that Sunday. they were just sitting around and looking around at us as we were looking at them. But they last on the walk through the Zoo. So here is the end of the Zoo. Hope you enjoyed walking through and seeing what we saw as best you can with my photo's. enjoy..


For supper tonight we are having something different. I have had them before but not sure what name to put on them. If someone knows please let me know. i can finally put a name to them..

One 10 oz can of Cream of Celery
One 10 oz can of cream of Chicken
I am using like 12 chicken legs boiled and deboned.
a pinch of garlic powder
a pinch of salt and pepper.
Buns and eat them like sloppy joes.

That is our dinner for tonight.. Looking forward to them actually. Its been a long time since I have had them. but if you want to try them let me know what you think of them if you do. they are quite simple or you can use the canned chicken also like the tuna if you want.. I like the boiled chicken method better. It takes longer but i like the chicken better..

Well anyway girls are outside with one of there friends and I have to make sure they arent getting into anything. Hope all is well and you all have an awsome weekend..

6 comments:

Jeannie said...

Zoos are fun. The girls are getting bigger!

Your recipe is plain old chicken on a bun. I don't think it has a fancy name. We sold them at the fast food restaurant I worked at as a teen - haven't had once since. I don't think we put cream of celery in it but it sounds like a worthy addition. Being a restaurant, we used a large lump of formed chicken (like formed hams) plus the soup. Wow - I'd forgotten about those.

OldLady Of The Hills said...

WONDERFUL pictures of all the dear Animals and Birds you saw. Sounds like it was a very good day!

VV said...

Your zoo looks better than our zoo. I've heard of that recipe before, in fact I think my friend in NC made it for me back in the 80s when I visited her. I don't remember what it was called.

Garnetrose said...

Great pictures and the girls are so cute. We are going to the zoo in Oct. for my daughters birthday. She wants a day at the zoo so we are going to do that.

Alexis AKA MOM said...

Monkey that is so funny :), I think at times I may be one too!

Love all the shots! The dinner sounds yummy I've never heard of it before.

Great idea my dear thanks I'll let you know next time around for the carnival :)

Gardenia said...

Loved these! Those blue birds are really awesome. Have to admit zoos do bring us close enough to really enjoy the beauty of God's creation. The little moose was so sweet -