Its about me and my family. Mainly me and the girls. I may twitter or tweet alot but its mostly thoughts and going ons here at home and thoughts about what we might be doing on weekend or our adventures. Sit down and Enjoy what you are reading.

Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Kora and her First Riding Lesson

Here is Kora during her first and maybe last riding lesson. She broke out from the horse hair yesterday and her eyes got all puffy.. But she enjoyed herself and Bri got to help with the grooming..












Here is Bri taking her 5 minutes and enjoying herself with Kora leading Fancy around the ring or the jumping area for when they do horse shows..





They had so much fun cooling Fancy down and taking everything off of her.. There was a horse next to Fancy yesterday that was nuzzling my neck again.. These animals they have at this FARM are the greatest.. The place is called New Heights Hunters and Jumpers if any of you want to look up the website. Next time we go I got permission to bring in sugar cubes if they even make sugar cubes anymore..LOL..

I enjoyed myself immensely just being around these animals.. Fancy acutally would pick her foot up for Debrah to pluck her hooves.. It was so cool to see her do it.. She just stood there and let the girls brush her. She enjoyed it also.. Jeff just stood and watched but I had to help Bri brush a bit.. She is to short to get the horses back..

But we arent leaving Bri out we are going to put her back in Swimming lessons April 19th.. We may not be able to put Kora back in riding lessons for a while. We dont have the money each week they charge so its going to be every other or once a month type of thing..

Life takes us in different directions and I try to make them happy but you cant always.. At least Kora got to feel what its like to be on a horse.. VV your daughter does horse shows doesnt she?? Anyway I need to get going. My back hurtts and I need to get my uniform for work upstairs and then get dressed here in a bit. I have finished my cleaning for today... Enjoy...

7 comments:

Jeannie said...

That's too bad about the allergy - can she take some allergy meds next time before she goes?

tweetey30 said...

Jeannie I dont know yet.. Its also the cost.. Its not cheap.. We dont have a hundred dollars a month to let her do this.. I wish but we just dont.. But its an idea to keep in mind thanks if she goes back..

maeve said...

How cute are these pictures!! I grew up riding and miss it so much!

BB-Idaho said...

Nice pictures!

VV said...

Hi, yes my daughter "did" horse shows and jumping. She hasn't done them in awhile due to lack of money and college demands. She still rides her horse, and she's hoping to transfer to a college in the Fall that will allow her to bring her horse to campus. We'll see. I got such a kick out of seeing your little girls on horseback, that's how it all started with mine. Good luck.

Beej said...

tweetey, I am, again, impressed with all you do with these kids. You are amazing and your children are blessed.

OldLady Of The Hills said...

How Wonderful! Too bad she is allergic, but maybe it's not an all time thing...! The Horses sound truly special!