Its about me and my family. Mainly me and the girls. I may twitter or tweet alot but its mostly thoughts and going ons here at home and thoughts about what we might be doing on weekend or our adventures. Sit down and Enjoy what you are reading.

Tuesday, September 02, 2008

Hi World...

Hope you all had a wonderful Labor Day Weekend. We enjoyed ours really. We had fun with the family that came over. The kids had fun. They went swimming and then they all came in and we sat around and talked for hours. The kids played games. The kids pulled out Stay Alive, then the Bubble Game Kora got for X-mas. Then they played Twister before Nina and Rowan went home. Wish I would have gotten some photo's of them playing Twister. That was funny.



Then yesterday we went to the park. I even played in the water with the girls and so did Jeff a bit. Not much but enough to make them happy. It was just a relax and be a family day.

Me working on a puzzle book (word Search).... My favorites.













Last but not least.. Miss S.. LOL...




Enjoy my friends. I have cleaning to do before making my rounds. We started school today here at home. Kora is working on last years math cards written down in a notebook and Bri's learning how to make her letters to her name..

BoldUpdateJust checking my bold and seeing why this wont post my edited page when I want to edit my post for some reason. It saves it as a draft but it wont save what else I have put at the bottom of the damned post. Lets see if this works this time. If not I am lost with it for the time being.

14 comments:

ortho said...

Wow, looks like you and your family had a wonderful weekend! Good luck with the new school year!

S.M. Elliott said...

Looks like a good day...it's way too chilly here for swimsuits, feels like fall already!

I see Snowie has claimed the bed. ;D

none said...

Glad you had a good labor day.

My kids would go crazy over a playground like that.

Red said...

Sounds like fun times, Tweety. I like your swimsuit, too: nice vivid colours!

Jeannie said...

More happy memory days. You know your girls are going to remember these times very fondly.

Gardenia said...

Sounds wonderful! That's what we had hoped to do - but instead kept running to the inner hall covering up with the memory foam pad every 45 minutes as tornados went through.

Glad you had fun - - - nice interlude in the midst of geting geared up for school, working, ....

Squirl said...

How nice that you enjoyed your weekend. Nice pictures, too.

I see the bold on your post.

Vest said...

Ladies are you ugly repulsive hideous or ten drinks beautiful. Or you maybe obese, skinny, fat and hairy or toothless one eyed or a hunchback young or old there are men seeking your kind and will woo you and even wed you, are you seeking lusty fulfilment at no cost everyone accepted.
maybe its not for you but for a friend that you wish to propel towards a gratifying lustful experiece of a life time. click onto this blogsite for the info you require.

zydeco fish said...

That looks like a nice park. Looks like you had fun.

Gayle said...

It does look like you had fun, Tweety. It also looks like what you added in bold at the bottom of your post got published just fine. :)

Sometimes Blogger can be a Booger!

by Danie said...

I see that you had a wonderful Labor day week end, something we don't have here. All the best for the new year home schooling.

JR said...

Looks like a nice weekend. Good luck with the schooling this year.

Unknown said...

Yeah, I can't believe you're still out, playing in the water either. It's way to cold here already!

Bridget Jones said...

Yah those pictures lowered my blood pressure, Tweety. And what a cute family, including Ms.S, who's a darling.