Its about me and my family. Mainly me and the girls. I may twitter or tweet alot but its mostly thoughts and going ons here at home and thoughts about what we might be doing on weekend or our adventures. Sit down and Enjoy what you are reading.

Friday, April 03, 2009

A quick Bitching Rant..

Hi all I know I know i should be sleeping right now. But i am going to bed here in a few minutes. I need to get this off my chest before I raise Hell with the snagging Manager. Our usual overnight Manager R ended up with one of her really bad headaches and ended up going home early tonight. She was going to try and stay but we all talked her into going home if she could find someone to come in for her.

Well she called M and wasnt sure if she was going to call back or not but she did and she ended up coming in. Well of course i was joking about going home as soon as she walked in the door. I need the money that we have paid for my upper wisdom teeth to be pulled. We will have the bottom two done next year. that is another post anyway.

It hits 2:30 and i am breaking the table down and getting the stuff ready for the dishwasher to take and M starts telling me how to do my job. I have been there for how long now?? Ten Months April 10th.. Yes a whopping 10 months already. Its like she doesnt see that. She starts telling me to do something i have already started to do and then she tells me when I am done I can go. But there is a catch to this. I tell her i am done and she turns around and tells me she has to check my work. Why tell me I can go when i am done if she is going to check my work. i was ready to strangle the Bitch. I dont want to use nationalities here. I am not prejudice I just dont like being treated like I dont know what the Fuck I am doing when I have been doing a job for almost a full year now.

It makes it hard to go in and do the damned job when you are being treated like that. I try though. I hope R feels better tonight where she can finish her shift out. I dont want to work with M any longer than I have too. I have more to rant about but not now. i am tired. I will catch up with you all later. I have visited you all that come by regualarly. I know some of you dont visit enough but you know what I understand. Take care and hope all is well with you People..

6 comments:

Squirl said...

I'm sorry that work can be such a bitch sometimes.

Gardenia said...

M sounds like she is asserting control - its all about her. I dunno - I never could figure out how to handle some of these people, wish I could come up with some advice - - hope things are better next shift.

Jeannie said...

She really does seem to have a problem with you doesn't she? Anticipate her need. Do a task and ask her if she'd like to check it. Do it often enough, and she'll be tired of micromanaging you.

none said...

Sounds like she is discriminating against you.


Sorry you are having to put up with that bitch. It must take a lot of control to keep from spouting off at her.

Unknown said...

That's a bummer that work is the suck for you right now. I hope it gets better.

OldLady Of The Hills said...

I am unclear about what you said about being treated in a certain way and Nationalities and Prejudice. I don't know what you are referring to....

It has been hard for me to visit people lately...So much is going on. But I do the best I can---and that is all any of us can do. Take good care and have a good weekend.