Its about me and my family. Mainly me and the girls. I may twitter or tweet alot but its mostly thoughts and going ons here at home and thoughts about what we might be doing on weekend or our adventures. Sit down and Enjoy what you are reading.

Saturday, December 01, 2007

X-mas Wish List....

Here are things I would love to have for X-mas..

The rest of the Harry Potter series. I have 1-3 so I just need the last four.

A hair razor... I cant think of the name of them.

Some really good books besides the HP series.

I cant think of anything else right now. I love romance, fiction, fantasy, and a whole bunch of others. Mystery. I am not asking any of you to buy I am just putting a wish list out there. It cant hurt... LOL.. I was thinking of this last night as I went to sleep last night and it stuck. Well talk to you all later.

Let me tell you all something. I feel for my husband you all are my witness to this testimony... LOL.. He didnt get home till almost 8 pm last night and now he is working today and he just called me and told me he wont be home till 2 or 3 this afternoon. Usually they are suppose to be done at noon and no later but they have just that much more work to do today because of our snow storm. I feel for him because he works so hard and still no one appreciates him there. The new guy that was suppose to have worked today quit yesterday. My poor hubby. He works so hard and now he only gets one day off instead of one and half. that is how he see's it. I hope this project he is working on at home gets him somewhere because this physical job is killing him.

10 comments:

by Danie said...

oui, oui, oui, that's good you appreciate your husband and how hard he is working to support the family. Ok life is not rosy-pinky everyday and ALL husbands do have their dark sides, yours also. That's mean how comprehense and clever you are to understand and share yourdeep thoughts with us.
Thanks to you and some other people in my life I try to deep inside understand how I am happy, (everything is giving to me) and not complain for small things as I usualy do.
I will try to induce myself to sleep to night thinking about my wish list.

tweetey30 said...

Kitem I hope it worked for you hope thankful you are and what you want on your wish list. There were a few other things late yesterday I had thought about but of course cant think of them now. LOL..

Gardenia said...

Its either feast or famine. "H" was cut back to 20 hours this week. We're thinking, "Oh, no, not before Christmas!" But jobs are so hard to come by down here (maybe most places in U.S. now?) and he's done the same thing all his life.

Sounds like you are planning on a cozy winter of reading! I haven't a wish list yet - other than a bird bath and one book. Wish Lists would make a fun post, I think! Did you put your wish list on Amazon.com?

tweetey30 said...

Gardenia no. Just here and I was just thinking Saturday before Jeff came home what I wanted.

Jeannie said...

Poor guy. So many employers really aren't appreciative of loyal employees and that really sucks.

tweetey30 said...

Jeannie he has been there for almost seven years and they still treat him like shit. I mean he could have quit right before they hired him permanently but he didnt and he as worked his ass for them. It makes me sick some days to know what he goes through.

by Danie said...

I don't know if I will post a X'mas wish list, because all I want is to have ALL my family here with us at home in France, beside Helene and Alex I want my two grand sons, my son and his lovely wife.

tweetey30 said...

Kitem that is the best wish list I have heard yet. I love to read and crochet. So its hard for me to have a better idea for X-mas.

The Zombieslayer said...

Physical labor does take a toll on the body. I used to do tile setting, and I've always been rail thin. I had to carry two forty pound buckets upstairs constantly and it's probably one of the reasons I'm seeing a chiropractor twice a week.

I hope this project works out for him. Let me know how I could help.

As for the Harry Potter books, they get better. In my opinion, 4, 5, and 6 are the 3 best books. #3 was the best movie though.

tweetey30 said...

Zombie he finally got his Grid up last night. He was so happy. I cant explain how happy he was. I was happy for him because he was getting fustrated with C++.. LOL..

My mom is sending me 25 dollars for x-mas and I have no idea what to do with it really. I need things but again I want those books. I hate starting a series and then not finishing it.