Here are ten more movies I though about last night while crocheting and just thinking.
1. Anaconda. Not really for kids but a great adult movie. Jennifer Lopez plays in this one. She isnt that bad in this one. Never seen the second one to this one. But anyway they get lost out in the middle of a jungle and meet up with this man hunting Anaconda's.
2. Searching for Bobby Fischer. A movie about this 7 year old boy who picks up on chess like nothing before by watching the homeless play in the park. Interesting really. A family oriented movie.
3. Star Wars 1-6. I have my favorite lines from these also. Esp the Jeti wave that Jeff and I do to each other.. LOL.. Yes I know it sounds childish but we have to have some fun... I dont have to explain this one.
4. Road House Patrick Swayze Very handsome tight muscled dude doing all the bouncing in a bar. Again maybe not for the kids with all the fighting and such but again we adults need some movies to ourselves.
5. The Stand Stephan King at one of his best I think. Its not creepy really like IT and its not lame like some of his others. So these people go looking on how to stop whats going on with what they have on there backs and nothing else.
6. Men In Black that one is good but I couldnt stand the second one. I mean a good sci fi is this one here. Maybe not Will Smiths best but close.
7. The Scorpion King This guy is looking for a lady and finds her and she is suppose to be a virgin and cant have sex or else she will lose her powers she is suppose to have. Interesting movie. Lots of fighting again.
8. Dancing with Wolves. Watching one man get along with the Indians from our past. Knowing its not real but still it could have been that way once in a life time. You just never know. We let the girls watch that one because its a good lesson in history really.
9. Interview with a Vampire. Ann Rice is a good writer and I have never read the book but we have the movie here. Its interesting how they used Tom Cruse as there top Vampire.
10. Apolo 13. Tom Hanks and three other are to go up to space but dont make it because a line breaks and they dont have enough fuel to get back to earth if the keep the shuttle running so they have to fit three or four other people in the little shuttle attached and then shut everything down. They have no heat or what nots. Well they get back to earth but its intensely wondering if they will make it.
11. Pretty Woman This one I watched as a young teenager and wondered what it would be like to have a life like that and then find love a rich man will to change me and love me for who I am.
Ok. I have mentioned 21 movies in the last two days. I could go on but I wont bore you with my favorite movies. Well enjoy this list as well. I will be back on Monday.
One of you mentioned you hope Jeff gets a break over X-mas. He will work the week before X-mas and then he will work X-mas Eve until 3 pm and then X-mas day off. Not much time off from work. But we are looking at going to my dad's house on Dec. 22nd.
I am almost done with Zombie's bigger blanket of the two. I need two more skeins of yarn for it and I am done other wise.. Another 20 inches and I am done. That wont take long.. Anyway I have a couple of scarves to do and then I dont know whats next. Maybe one more afghan. If you any of you want somethign done just ask. I can try is all I can say.
I am going to make cookies this weekend. I am going to look at making some of those Hershey Kiss Cookies and Peanutbutter Cookies. I am really looking forward to the holiday season since it seemed so glum a few short weeks ago. I owe some of this Season Glow to Candy Minx with the thought of selling some of my stuff. Well enough for today. I will be back on Monday and have a wonderful weekend and enjoy it as well as you can.
Its about me and my family. Mainly me and the girls. I may twitter or tweet alot but its mostly thoughts and going ons here at home and thoughts about what we might be doing on weekend or our adventures. Sit down and Enjoy what you are reading.