Its about me and my family. Mainly me and the girls. I may twitter or tweet alot but its mostly thoughts and going ons here at home and thoughts about what we might be doing on weekend or our adventures. Sit down and Enjoy what you are reading.

Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Another White Out...!!!

Yuckie we went from having grass and 40 degree weather down to having another 16 inches of snow.. I am so ready for spring. I am not ready for the 90 degree days yet but something better than this crap that is blowing outside right now.. I didnt work last night but I think that is because of the weather. I dont think anyone went in last night.. and today I dont know yet. I might not work tonight either because of the weather.. Its horrible.. Just horrible out there..

jeff was delayed 4 hours today. He just left to go into work. We shoveled the driveway and cleaned the car off and it took us an hour to do it.. Got half way done and I felt like i was going to lose my breakfast.. Just yuckie out there.. I would take photo's but they would be all bleary from the blowing snow.. You can imagine what 15 inches of snow looks like. I just hate knowing we got it all in one shabang..

I havent rode my new bike since the day we got them.. MY butt has hurt to bad. The girls are down stairs playing with the computer and the toys they have down stairs..I just might give them a snow day today and hit the books harder tomorrow. No sense in trying to make them study after they have played like they are and they are being good right now..

I have ten rows of my afghan for jeff and I done. I have two of the six hearts done and the N and part of the J done. I will post photo's when I get maybe half way done with it. I have 30 rows across and 40 rows done. The squares are again 2 1/2 by 2 1/2 inches.

My furry child turned 3 March 10. I cant believe how mellow she is. She sleeps most of the day and then gets playful sometimes but she just lounges around and watches us from sleepy eyes most of the time. she has her favorite blanket in the front window and watches the kids outside. Esp during the summer time. she has tried walking out the door with me a few times lately..

Kora is struggling with her long division in math but we are taking a break from it and doing the simple fractions.. We have just started the simple adding where the dominator is the same and you add the top. Life is moving to fast here..

My grandmother on my real dads side is going completely blind and my godmother is really sick. the people I love the most are all going away slowly. I sometimes never thought i would lose those people. I dont know my grandmother that well. I have met her once over the years. My grandfather passed away before I could get to know him well enough..

My godmother is like a second mother to me. she took me in when my own mother did stupid shit.. My godmother took me in when I was 9 months old because my mom tried stealing some panties and some baby clothes and got caught with the tags hanging out of the diaper bag.. YIKES!!! So my godmother took me for a month and I have been told stories about my stay there.. I learned how to walk while with her and bottle broke while with her..

Well anyway I suppose i need to go make some more squares for my afghan. Maybe if I feel like it i will go through the girls books today and get ready to go take them to Appleton with us on Saturday to a book store that buys used books.. the girls have quite a few books that have different copies they dont need anymore.. anyway I am off. talk to you all soon. have a wonderful week/weekend and hope to catch you all in the next few days.. N..

14 comments:

Knock knock - it's cancer! said...

I can't wait to see pictures of the afghan, that sounds lovely :)

About the snow, yuck. I'm so with you on that one, I hate snow. The kids always love it though. Thank God I live somewhere where we (almost) never get snow. I could not imagine living anywhere else in Canada, where the winters are terrible - brrrr.

Alexis AKA MOM said...

Sorry to hear about the weather and your loved ones. I'll keep them in my prayers.

Can't wait to see the afghan.

OldLady Of The Hills said...

I wonder if they make some kind of better Bike Seat these days that would be more comfortable....I can imagine how hard that would be...!

To go from Grass to Snow again---No Fun! And so much Snow....Lord! I hope that all will let up soon, and you will be back to Grass and Flowers, once again---for good!!

Jeannie said...

Glad I'm not the only one to get a sore butt from riding a bike!

We have a lot more snow now too and it needs to be shoveled.

The Griper said...

expect more weather like that because we are getting rain storms out here in california and anything we get travels eastward.

VV said...

I have a HUGE cushioned seat for my bike, but I never ride it. Oh well. We got 3 1/2 inches of snow on Sunday that covered all the newly bloomed flowers and buds on the trees. It all melted by the afternoon. I can't imagine 16 inches at this time of year down here. It was a more common thing when I lived in New England.

Gardenia said...

When you said it was snowing so bad, I had to look again at the date on your blog. Sometimes I forget the rest of the country is not warm. Our nights are still cool, thank goodness.

Sounds like you may need a special seat for your bike - I never could stand the seats that bikes came with because they do hurt.

One bad thing about getting older - one goes from knowing hardly anyone that has died, to way too many. My mother is sick pretty much for the first time in her life and it is causing her to just fall apart because she's not used to it. She's convinced she is dying. And who knows, except God?

Take care.

nbrsspot.blogspot.com said...

hey guys I will try and get those photo's up soon and its starting to melt here. I am having problems with my e-mail associated with my blog. give me a few days

S.M. Elliott said...

Blogger tells me your blog may still be on your old account, so try logging in to that and see if you can change the email address on it.

nbrsspot.blogspot.com said...

hey guys i cant get into the old account. i dont have the password.. i had to change my e-mail address and password because I forgot what my new password was so i am going to stop by sometime over the next few days..


Also I am giving up my FB account so if any of you talk to me there take this new e-mail account down and contact me that way please or in my new blog.. I am fucked either way lately..lol..

niksmix2011 at gmail dot com

Gardenia said...

I was freaking out thinking you had all that snow, then realized it is now May - almost June and the post wss a while back, indicating that you are probably really really busy.....Just thinking of you and your family and popping in to say God Bless You. Don't know about you, but this has been a pretty rough year so far!

Gardenia said...

Lots of news in your letter! The bikes sound like so much fun - soon, soon - you can get another seat more suited to your rear - many people have to just keep on till they find a comfortable one. Have missed you! I have a love-hate relationship with Facebook. I can't believe your cat is 3 now!!!!!! You sound so very busy as always! Glad you are still creating. I have slowed down so much. We are in our most wonderful part of the year down here. Came very early - I'm dreading the possibility of what the summer will bring if it is this nice now.

Lincoln Madison said...

Make sure you display your VOIP on your website in several areas and be sure to include your email address so customers have two options for contacting you. You can also create a virtual office in your home-based business.

Unknown said...

Welcome to the future! Financing made easy with Prof. Mrs. DOROTHY LOAN INVESTMENTS

Hello, Have you been looking for financing options for your new business plans, Are you seeking for a loan to expand your existing business, Do you find yourself in a bit of trouble with unpaid bills and you don’t know which way to go or where to turn to? Have you been turned down by your banks? MRS. DOROTHY JEAN INVESTMENTS says YES when your banks say NO. Contact us as we offer financial services at a low and affordable interest rate of 2% for long and short term loans. Interested applicants should contact us for further loan acquisition procedures via profdorothyinvestments@gmail.com

I'm here to share an amazing life changing opportunity with you. its called Bitcoin / Forex trading options, Are you interested in earning a consistent income through binary/forex trade? or crypto currency trading. An investment of $200 can get you a return of $2,480 in 7 days of trading, We invest in all profitable projects with cryptocurrencies. We have excellent trading instruments and also support them with the best tools. Make as much as $1,000 or more every week with a starting capital of $200 to $350 You earn 100% of your initial profit every 7-14 business days and you get to do this from the comfort of your home/work. The truth is you must make profits trading in Cryptocurrency and investing in good signals with the best guidance from Crypto Coins Trading. Start investing with Crypto Coins Trading and start earning profitable interest quick without no doubt Payout weekly 100% guaranteed profit without any Hassles, It goes on and on The higher the investment, the higher the profits. Your investment is safe and secured and payouts assured 100%. if you wish to know more about investing in Cryptocurrency and earn daily, weekly OR Monthly in trading on bitcoin or any cryptocurrency and want a successful trade without losing Contact MRS.DOROTHY JEAN INVESTMENTS profdorothyinvestments@gmail.com

categories of investment

Cryptocurrency

Loan Offer

Mining Plan

Business Finance Plan

Binary option Trade Plan

Forex trade Plan

Stocks market Trade Plan

Return on investment (ROI) Plan

Gold and Silver Trade Plan

Oil and Gas Trade Plan

Diamond Trade Plan

Agriculture Trade Plan

Real Estate Trade Plan

YOURS IN SERVICE
Mrs. Dorothy Pilkenton Jean
Financial Advisor on Bank Instruments,
Private Banking and Client Services
Email Address: profdorothyinvestments@gmail.com
Operation: We provide Financial Service Such As Bank Instrument
From AA Rate Banks, Cash Loan,BG,SBLC,BOND,PPP,MTN,TRADING,FUNDING MONETIZING etc.