Its about me and my family. Mainly me and the girls. I may twitter or tweet alot but its mostly thoughts and going ons here at home and thoughts about what we might be doing on weekend or our adventures. Sit down and Enjoy what you are reading.

Saturday, March 19, 2011

New Bikes

Hi All... Jeff and I got a new bike each today from Wally World... We took Bri with us and Kora stayed home.. We each got a Mongoose 21 speed seat suspension bike for 129.00 each.. Mine is white and pink and his is black and red.. We are going to try and save on some gas money when we both get used to riding bikes again..

Neither one of us has been on a bike since Kora was about a year old.. Its been a while.. And I am paying for it. It just shows how out of shape I am. We rode home from Wally World and then decided to go to the the grocery store after the girls went to bed.. Sure I am still having a hard time breathing 45 minutes later after coming home and relaxing.. YIKES!!

But if I remember I will take photo's of them tomorrow and edit this post with pix of them. I need the excercise so I am so looking forward to doing this.. The only problem I see is that I work 10 miles from home and that is 20 miles a day.. and Jeff only works 2.5 miles from home so he has it easier. but at least with him taking the bike we are saving what he's not spending on gas..and also if us girls want to go to the mall we can do it a little quicker now than walking.

the girls are so looking forward to going out for bike rides with us. I have been looking forward to this day for a long time. I miss riding bikes for miles at a time. i bet I will be able to ride my bike to work soon but not right now. Need to get my butt adjusted to riding again and my breathing.. Its still chilly outside so that didnt help any either..

Anyway I suppose I need to go warm up and see about a snack. i am a little bit hungry after that little jaunt.. Talk to you all soon.. I will try to make rounds tomorrow sometime before work.. Miss you all terribly. I know some of you have either quit blogging or just slowed down but those that have quit I miss you terribly. Those that have slowed down I keep going back for a new post. Take care and have a wonderful rest of your weekend.

7 comments:

Wandering Coyote said...

This is excellent, Tweets. It's good for the environment, it's saves money on gas & maintenance, and it's great exercise! Good move!

Jeannie said...

I admire you!

Gardenia said...

Hey! I had to slow down because I am so sick - I made it through the whole family's flu for two months around the holidays, thought I was in the clear,then it hit hard, have bronchitis and pneumonia both - can't do my usual.

Bikes sound like so much fun - I am back to trying to plan my runs for one day a week - gas and food are to high, I hope something gives with either or both soon.

How about the adventureous couple Candy and Stagg! Was so good to see them for a while.

Alexis AKA MOM said...

Way to go, hope that it comes easier and easier :)

OldLady Of The Hills said...

Great idea! Bkie riding can be a WONDERFUL way to excersize....Much Good Luck with that.

I know I have slowed down where blogging is comcerned....It's just the way it is, right now. Life is rather difficult that days.

OldLady Of The Hills said...

"BIKE....Help! (lol)

Unknown said...

Welcome to the future! Financing made easy with Prof. Mrs. DOROTHY LOAN INVESTMENTS

Hello, Have you been looking for financing options for your new business plans, Are you seeking for a loan to expand your existing business, Do you find yourself in a bit of trouble with unpaid bills and you don’t know which way to go or where to turn to? Have you been turned down by your banks? MRS. DOROTHY JEAN INVESTMENTS says YES when your banks say NO. Contact us as we offer financial services at a low and affordable interest rate of 2% for long and short term loans. Interested applicants should contact us for further loan acquisition procedures via profdorothyinvestments@gmail.com

I'm here to share an amazing life changing opportunity with you. its called Bitcoin / Forex trading options, Are you interested in earning a consistent income through binary/forex trade? or crypto currency trading. An investment of $200 can get you a return of $2,480 in 7 days of trading, We invest in all profitable projects with cryptocurrencies. We have excellent trading instruments and also support them with the best tools. Make as much as $1,000 or more every week with a starting capital of $200 to $350 You earn 100% of your initial profit every 7-14 business days and you get to do this from the comfort of your home/work. The truth is you must make profits trading in Cryptocurrency and investing in good signals with the best guidance from Crypto Coins Trading. Start investing with Crypto Coins Trading and start earning profitable interest quick without no doubt Payout weekly 100% guaranteed profit without any Hassles, It goes on and on The higher the investment, the higher the profits. Your investment is safe and secured and payouts assured 100%. if you wish to know more about investing in Cryptocurrency and earn daily, weekly OR Monthly in trading on bitcoin or any cryptocurrency and want a successful trade without losing Contact MRS.DOROTHY JEAN INVESTMENTS profdorothyinvestments@gmail.com

categories of investment

Cryptocurrency

Loan Offer

Mining Plan

Business Finance Plan

Binary option Trade Plan

Forex trade Plan

Stocks market Trade Plan

Return on investment (ROI) Plan

Gold and Silver Trade Plan

Oil and Gas Trade Plan

Diamond Trade Plan

Agriculture Trade Plan

Real Estate Trade Plan

YOURS IN SERVICE
Mrs. Dorothy Pilkenton Jean
Financial Advisor on Bank Instruments,
Private Banking and Client Services
Email Address: profdorothyinvestments@gmail.com
Operation: We provide Financial Service Such As Bank Instrument
From AA Rate Banks, Cash Loan,BG,SBLC,BOND,PPP,MTN,TRADING,FUNDING MONETIZING etc.