Its about me and my family. Mainly me and the girls. I may twitter or tweet alot but its mostly thoughts and going ons here at home and thoughts about what we might be doing on weekend or our adventures. Sit down and Enjoy what you are reading.

Tuesday, March 01, 2011

I Am in DEEP SHIT....

Hi there.. I just realized I think I threw my check card away but the bag i thought it was in isnt in the garage now. It must have went out this last week and we take our trash out tomorrow again for Thursday..I am in some deep shit with hubby when he comes home.. He went to the school to get some information on going back himself.

I cant believe how much shit I am going to be in when he comes home. He wasnt happy when I told him I think I accidently threw it away.. I will have to call the bank tomorrow and cancel out the cards we have and get new ones.. YIKES.. It sucks but it has to be done. I cant believe I did that.

My credit card and drivers liscense are sitting on the desk also. I am not sure how my DL got on the desk. I am not even sure how my Credit card got put on the desk.. I keep most everything in my purse.. But I know I am some deep shit with hubby.. He depends on that card while hes working esp if he needs some cash for small things while hes on the road driving..

When I am going to learn.. Also I hear we only have one weeks worth of work behind the machine i am helping on unless the material they have isnt all the material they are getting.. I am hoping they get more material. I havent told hubby this yet. I want to make sure this is true first before i make him jump through hoops. I sometimes hate working as a temp but finding a real job as a lady i work with said just doesnt pay what i make 40 hours a week as a temp when i have work.

There is nothing here that pays 9.50 an hour 40 hours a week and you get to sit on your butt most of the night.. So I am not complaining. Just wishing the hours were little more steady is all. not this sperodic crap they seem to have.. Hoping by Monday they will have at least the mcahine i am on full of work for another week or two.. that will bring us into the middle of march and then they will really pick back up..

Well i suppose i need to get going. Talk to you all soon.. Have a wonderful week my friends.. N..

5 comments:

VV said...

Ugh. I'm sorry for you. The bank should be able to issue a temporary card for your hubby immediately if that helps at all.

Knock knock - it's cancer! said...

That really sucks Tweets. Really sucks. Hopefully it works out and the bank can send new ones right away or you can pick them up tomorrow at the bank.

Also I hope your work will become more steady soon, it really sucks to worry about that constantly.

Let us know how it went,

Michelle

OldLady Of The Hills said...

What a bummer! I hope your Hubby wasn't too mad at you---These things happen---it's not like you meant to do that. And I hope the Bank was helpful, too....! I know they can 'overnight' a new card to you if you tell them what a Hardship it is without it. So sorry you have to go through all this, my dear.......

Alexis AKA MOM said...

Oh boy I've done that before! I hope you were able to find it or easily replace it!

Unknown said...

Welcome to the future! Financing made easy with Prof. Mrs. DOROTHY LOAN INVESTMENTS

Hello, Have you been looking for financing options for your new business plans, Are you seeking for a loan to expand your existing business, Do you find yourself in a bit of trouble with unpaid bills and you don’t know which way to go or where to turn to? Have you been turned down by your banks? MRS. DOROTHY JEAN INVESTMENTS says YES when your banks say NO. Contact us as we offer financial services at a low and affordable interest rate of 2% for long and short term loans. Interested applicants should contact us for further loan acquisition procedures via profdorothyinvestments@gmail.com

I'm here to share an amazing life changing opportunity with you. its called Bitcoin / Forex trading options, Are you interested in earning a consistent income through binary/forex trade? or crypto currency trading. An investment of $200 can get you a return of $2,480 in 7 days of trading, We invest in all profitable projects with cryptocurrencies. We have excellent trading instruments and also support them with the best tools. Make as much as $1,000 or more every week with a starting capital of $200 to $350 You earn 100% of your initial profit every 7-14 business days and you get to do this from the comfort of your home/work. The truth is you must make profits trading in Cryptocurrency and investing in good signals with the best guidance from Crypto Coins Trading. Start investing with Crypto Coins Trading and start earning profitable interest quick without no doubt Payout weekly 100% guaranteed profit without any Hassles, It goes on and on The higher the investment, the higher the profits. Your investment is safe and secured and payouts assured 100%. if you wish to know more about investing in Cryptocurrency and earn daily, weekly OR Monthly in trading on bitcoin or any cryptocurrency and want a successful trade without losing Contact MRS.DOROTHY JEAN INVESTMENTS profdorothyinvestments@gmail.com

categories of investment

Cryptocurrency

Loan Offer

Mining Plan

Business Finance Plan

Binary option Trade Plan

Forex trade Plan

Stocks market Trade Plan

Return on investment (ROI) Plan

Gold and Silver Trade Plan

Oil and Gas Trade Plan

Diamond Trade Plan

Agriculture Trade Plan

Real Estate Trade Plan

YOURS IN SERVICE
Mrs. Dorothy Pilkenton Jean
Financial Advisor on Bank Instruments,
Private Banking and Client Services
Email Address: profdorothyinvestments@gmail.com
Operation: We provide Financial Service Such As Bank Instrument
From AA Rate Banks, Cash Loan,BG,SBLC,BOND,PPP,MTN,TRADING,FUNDING MONETIZING etc.