Its about me and my family. Mainly me and the girls. I may twitter or tweet alot but its mostly thoughts and going ons here at home and thoughts about what we might be doing on weekend or our adventures. Sit down and Enjoy what you are reading.

Thursday, September 02, 2010

Morning/Afternoon Peeps

Hi there my fellow peeps. Sorry I have been a way for a while and so long between posts. I have found full time work 3rd shift again but its worth it. I dont know how long it will last but I am going to take the hours when I can get them. The lady that says to come in said that at least another three weeks of this full time and then she doesnt know for sure. But I am taking them as I can get them. I am letting Service Master go.i have given him a some what notice. I told him Tuesday would be my last day. He isnt really happy with me but again he hasnt been happy with me for a while now it seems. He liked what I was doing out at the one building but didnt like what i was doing so well at the Dentist office. So I started looking for more work about a month ago.

Well now I am sitting here and wondering how next week is going to go. I have one more thing to add to this. I have not just found full time work through our temp agency. I have foud and additional 30 hours from a Pizza Place just around the corner from where we live.. That is right walking distance. She interviewed me on Monday and hired me Monday night.. She had one more interview and she wanted me. So not just working 40 hours a week but 70 hours some weeks when the temp job has hours. Or around that. I know I have lost my rocker totally but we need the money.

We have it set up where Jeff and the girls do the kitchen twice a week, the girls clean the livingroom for me every night and i do the rest Saturday afternoon. Or we all pitch in and do the rest. It works for me. But just remember the temp job isnt going to be 40 hours every single week except for the next few weeks.. I am going to be exhausted but I will live with it. I know I have really lost it.

OK on to more stuff. I have photo's to show you but i left my camera in the car again. We went to the wild Life Sanctuary on Saturday and let the girls feed the ducks. Well we went to see the Cougar they had and it had finally passed away. This cougar had been held as a pet illegally for about 5 years or so. It was pretty tame but just didnt have the room to run like it should have. I was sad to see that we would no longer be seeing the cougar.

But we did see the other animals. they have two bob cats and they were actually playing when we went through. they were chasing eachother around and rolling in the grassy part of the cage..

And my favorite is the otters. They were playing too. They were chasing eachother and looking like they wanted to drown eachother in the water. Then they would chase eachother up the slide they have in the cage and then slide back down it into the water. They are so cute. We have went and some times they are sleeping but this day they were very active..

We are home schooling the girls again this year. They will not be returning to a school setting unless something very wrong goes hay wire..But ok I have something I need to do and I will be back later to make rounds or tomorrow after I wake up. Talk soon..

4 comments:

Beej said...

I'm glad to hear you have gotten more work hours! The girls will benefit from the responsibility they have now. Trust me. It's good for them.

Looking forward to seeing your pictures..and tweetey,, remember to put aside a little bit of time for just yourself, okay? Maybe a nice bubble bath or some such thing like that.

OldLady Of The Hills said...

CONGRATS on the New Full Time Job! And much good luck with juggling everything...!

Alexis AKA MOM said...

OMGoodness I'm glad you got the job but don't work yourself into the ground!

How are you going to homeschooling also?

Can't wait to see the pictures.

VV said...

Good luck with the jobs. It's good you have work, just remember that, and that it won't be 70 hours every week. Hang in there!