Its about me and my family. Mainly me and the girls. I may twitter or tweet alot but its mostly thoughts and going ons here at home and thoughts about what we might be doing on weekend or our adventures. Sit down and Enjoy what you are reading.

Monday, July 19, 2010

Sad,Sad,Sad

Hi all. I am sad today. I got a call from my Boss and I have been taken off one of my new accounts. Its the bank I was cleaning. Friday when I was there I opened one of the doors and I cleaned the windows and I came back into the building and swore I locked the door behind me. but I guess I didnt and he wont give me another chance.. He said I am not ready for it.. I have left lights on and he also said I dont do a final walk through but you know what oh well.. I will make it and do better on the other two accounts I have. I thought maybe it was to many accounts at once.. Not sure.. Anyway I am sad about the account but I am filling out applications to fill in the hours I am missing already..

Anyway on a lighter note here are some photo's I took on Friday afternoon and others I took before then.. the ones of Kora and Bri and there friend B on the slip and slide were taken from inside the house.. I took them through the window..











This photo was taken on my way into the bank and the rest are taken on my way home.. enjoy.. they arent as pretty as I have seen but i had my camera on Friday with me..









Enjoy.. I took the girls to Bay Beach on Friday afternoon after I got done working at the Dentist office. I have said it before but anytime after 5:30 PM on Thursday through Sunday afternoon.. So I went to work early Friday morning and got the Dentist office out of my way and then we went out for the afternoon.. The girls rode for a while and then we went home. It was way to hot to hang around and ride the adult rides.. they wanted to go on the scrambler but I was way to hot to stand in line.. There were way to many people there for a Friday afternoon or it seemed that way anyway.. LOL.. Ok Ok I am off. I need to run to the store for a few things for dinner.. Hope all is good with my friends..

8 comments:

Jeannie said...

Gee - sorry you lost the hours. I can see their reasoning but at the same time it's a mistake anyone could make.

S.M. Elliott said...

Ugh, I'm sorry to hear about the bank, but hopefully the boss'll give you more work again after a while. Glad to see you're all enjoying the summer! It's been pretty cloudy here for the past week, so enjoy it double for us!

VV said...

I forget things all the time. That's not good in my line of work, so I've resorted to making lists of all the things I need to do and when I need to do them. I keep a calendar as a reminder for when to do certain things. I follow a checklist when I think I'm finished with things to make sure I haven't forgotten anything.

Beej said...

Aww, I'm sorry Tweetey. but usually when a door closes, another better one is about to open.

Take care..

Wandering Coyote said...

Chin up, Tweets!

OldLady Of The Hills said...

Sorry to read about the loss of the bank...VV idea about a "checklist" is a great idea. Before you leave you check off everything to make sure it's done. Hope the boss gives you more hours somewhere else.

It looks like the girls are enjoying their Summer....

It got very hot and HUMID here. We never used to have Humidity...this was a desert. Well, that's all changed now.

Alexis AKA MOM said...

I'm so sorry to hear about the bank job, hopefully something soon will come! Your boss hopefully will be able to get you another account.

Love the photos!

Candy Minx said...

Aw, I am sorry about you losing one of your jobs...I hope another one shows up soon.

thanks for the great pics of the kids play area and the girls. Gee, I bet they love summer with their mummy!