Its about me and my family. Mainly me and the girls. I may twitter or tweet alot but its mostly thoughts and going ons here at home and thoughts about what we might be doing on weekend or our adventures. Sit down and Enjoy what you are reading.

Thursday, July 01, 2010

AWWW isnt this cute

Got this one from Jeff's mom and partner. Isnt it cute..

It says "The photographer must have been happy" above the pix..

















"Friendship isn't about who you have known the longest
It's about those who came and never left your side ...."

So true isnt it?? I love it.. I know for real most animals wont do this in these photo's but its great to see this.. You never know what a kitten might do. Its like if we brought a bird into the house with Snowie now. She would attack it.. But when she was a kitten you just never know.. you teach them.. So its cute anyway..

6 comments:

VV said...

It's cute, but yeah, I wouldn't trust them either. A cat is a cat and a bird is a bird, nature over nurture.

Jeannie said...

It is sweet!

S.M. Elliott said...

I hope the kitten doesn't outgrow his friendly-with-birds phase, but he probably will. Nature takes its course. This is sooo cute, tho, and reminds me of the times Sophie hopped on top of Demi's dog and took naps.

Wandering Coyote said...

This IS very cute indeed, Tweety! I only wish Juno could have been that friendly with Midnight! :(

Gardenia said...

These are priceless - haven't seen anything like them - sooooo sweet.

Alexis AKA MOM said...

Ahhh that is so true and the sweetest pics!