Its about me and my family. Mainly me and the girls. I may twitter or tweet alot but its mostly thoughts and going ons here at home and thoughts about what we might be doing on weekend or our adventures. Sit down and Enjoy what you are reading.

Thursday, May 13, 2010

Scarpetta by Patricia Cornwell

Here is a book I finished last night.. Its a measly 500 pages but a good measly 500 pages. I had a hard time putting this one down. I have read on other Paticia Cornwell book and cant remember what it is right now..

But this book starts out with Benton calling Dr Kay Scarpetta and asking her to come to New York to take care of a patient that has asked for her services..This patient wont let anyone else touch him or take his vitals. He wants Dr. Scarpetta. Well Kay comes to NY and does her thing and Oscar talks.. She tells him what she is being told could go to court because of the circumstances. Well he keeps talking.

This other lady is posting stories on A cyber page called Gotham Gotcha..She is being sent the e-mails and posting the stories for money.. And then she finds out that her neighbor across the street has been killed. she tries to get a dog but cant and finds a man who is torturing animals..

Well it goes on that Oscar isnt the killer and they find the real killer and then at the end he tries to take Kay and the DA down with him. But thankfully for Lucy Dr Kay's niece and her excellent shot record.. I am not good at telling book reviews and never have without giving the whole book away.. But its one of those I picked up at half price books or Goodwill and just had to have.. A hard cover book for 7.00 dollars.. That is my kind of book.


I give this book 10/10 tweets.. It kept me on my toes because it looked like Oscar had killed the two women and then they find out he didnt do it and then when they face the real killer it was over basically.. One hell of an ending to the book though. I want to read more of her books. I like these.. Also i want the last two books to Anne Rice's Mayfair witches..

Taltos and one other i dont know the name of. anyone willing to buy an anniversary present is more than welcome and just e-mail me for my address.LOL!!!!!! I cant believe its been 14 years since high school and Jeff and I have been together that long.. Where has time went..

I have lost track of how I have been blogging too. Is it three years this Nov or four years.. I am a space cadet when it comes to things like that. Ok Ok this was suppose to be a book review and I have wondering thoughts again.. i am a horrible book review person. Cant keep my thoughts on my subject..LOL.. OK OK I am going now.

2 comments:

Jeannie said...

I read this one a while back. I'm not as fond of the Scarpetta books as I once was. Some things got a little far-fetched. I prefer Kathy Reichs books. Partly because they are partially set in Canada (even though I've never been to Montreal).

Alexis AKA MOM said...

I love love her books! I'll add this one to my list to read, thanks girlie for the heads up :)