Its about me and my family. Mainly me and the girls. I may twitter or tweet alot but its mostly thoughts and going ons here at home and thoughts about what we might be doing on weekend or our adventures. Sit down and Enjoy what you are reading.

Saturday, May 09, 2009

Happy Mothers Day

I cant type today for shit. My hands are numb for some reason.. To much crocheting.. LOL.. Anyway to all those beautiful and wonderful mothers out there HAPPY MOTHERS DAY FROM THE R FAMILY.. ENJOY YOUR DAY AND JUST RELAX.. ITS ONE DAY US MOTHERS USUALLY DONT HAVE TO LIFT A FINGER.. TAKE CARE MY BEAUTIFUL AND WONDERFUL MOTHER FRIENDS OUT THERE...

6 comments:

none said...

Happy Mothers day!

Grizzly Mama said...

Happy Mother's Day to you , too Tweetey!

Jeannie said...

Thanks but hahaha are you kidding me? I have to cook for a crowd because MY mother is coming over. If I'm lucky the kids will set the table or open a beer for me.

VV said...

Happy Mother's Day Nicole! I hope your family spoils you rotten!

Jay said...

Happy mother's day to you!!

Ca... said...

Happy Mom's Day, Tweety!