Its about me and my family. Mainly me and the girls. I may twitter or tweet alot but its mostly thoughts and going ons here at home and thoughts about what we might be doing on weekend or our adventures. Sit down and Enjoy what you are reading.

Monday, March 02, 2009

Where to start...

Hi all. I dont know where to start. I dont know if I should start with Ruth leaving us finally. She found a ride back to Minneapolis and left us to go home over the weekend but here are some photo's of her and us. She finally admitted to Jeff that we were right all the time about her being here. I told her we all kept butting heads but we all managed in the end.

She missed her children at the Orphanage but you get the point on why she was butting heads with us. She didnt understand a thing here. I mean I work and Jeff and works hard for everything we have.

Well anyway here are some photo's of us and her. Enjoy..












Well I am still friends with Ruth but just taking it one day at a time because I dont know what to think of her acts yet. I still wonder how legit she is. So I am off to feed my little ones. I hope all is well.Next installment of Blogging and R family will be us girls in Milwaukee WI swimming over the weekend.

Then it will be us in the Bidome in Milwaukee WI before we came home on Sunday..Enjoy.

8 comments:

Jeannie said...

I'm not sure what you meant when you say she admitted that you were right?

I'm glad things have ended on a less bitter note even though you haven't given up all your suspicions.

tweetey30 said...

I mean by the way she got here. She was saying that at first it hasnt the way she wanted it to be and we were wrong all the time. But Jeff kept telling her that if it wasnt for us she wouldnt have met the people she met while she was here.

Squirl said...

I, too, am glad that Ruth has a clue. You guys really did a lot for her.

Anyway, have fun swimming. :-)

OldLady Of The Hills said...

I'm afraid I know nothing about this situation so don't feel I can comment, at all....! I guess I missed when you spoke of Ruth at an earlier time.

Gardenia said...

Nice photos, Tweety! Sometimes I think just the difference in cultures is kind of hard to overcome and it is easy for misunderstandings - I hope all is well, your heart was totally in the right place and God knows that - and you will be blessed for it.

Grizzly Mama said...

You did a lot for her - and I am unsure if she truly understands that. What can you do at this point, though? I think you are right just take it one day at a time. You got her on the news for Gawd's sake! Dang. That isn't just something someone ups and does without a bit of effort and luck. Sheesh.

tweetey30 said...

Thanks gals. I appreciate the comments and the support here. I needed it every step of the way.

Gayle said...

She was probably legit, Tweety, but I truly believe she thought you were rich and that you were being stingy! She probably thought our streets were practically paved with gold and that all Americans were filthy rich. In some ways we are, but not in the way she was thinking. What I mean is that there are many people in her country who have never taken a hot shower in their lives, or lived in anything but squalor, and they hear about how great it is in America and how much we have and think that we are rolling in dough over here. What a shock reality must have been for her!