Its about me and my family. Mainly me and the girls. I may twitter or tweet alot but its mostly thoughts and going ons here at home and thoughts about what we might be doing on weekend or our adventures. Sit down and Enjoy what you are reading.

Friday, March 13, 2009

Dentist Update

Hi there. I have an update on my Oral Surgry.. I have to have my wisdom teeth pulled on March 27th at 10:30 AM. Jeff is going to try and take the day off to take me. Its going to take about an hour. I have the choice of a local antithetic or going to sleep. But i am so nervous I am having them put me to sleep. Its not going to cost us that much either. Only 819 dollars..

That isnt bad for three teeth I should say. I need to get going to go with Jeff. Today is payday. I will catch you all later. Have a great weekend. Its suppose to be beautiful out here so we may get out tomorrow for a bit and I may have photo's. N

4 comments:

Squirl said...

I hope Jeff can go with you so you can be put under. When I had mine done it seemed like I'd just drifted off when they were waking me up and telling me I was done. But, as I'm sure you know, they won't let you drive after that.

$819 isn't chump change, but I suppose it could be worse. Good luck!

OldLady Of The Hills said...

Much good luck with the Wisdom Teeth...Over the years I have had many teeth pulled...I think you are wise to have them put you "out"....and though you will have some discomfort/pain, after---(You would have that either way...), hopefully it all won't be too traumatic. I'll be thinlimg of you when the time comes...!

tshsmom said...

When I got my teeth pulled, the worst part was the headache I got from the stuff they knocked me out with. My mouth actually felt better, as the teeth were no longer aching.

zydeco fish said...

I love payday!