Its about me and my family. Mainly me and the girls. I may twitter or tweet alot but its mostly thoughts and going ons here at home and thoughts about what we might be doing on weekend or our adventures. Sit down and Enjoy what you are reading.

Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Just odds and ends..

Here is Snowie at four months old already..








The girls at the park on Saturday even though I had to work that evening. Mom didnt do much. They ran around and love those horse swings they were playing on.







I have to work from 8 PM to 2 Am tonight. I like my job so far and the manager has noticed I am more comfortable in the kitchen than I am with customers. I get impatient with the customers with drive thru because they have this thing with not pulling up to the next window. Its pitiful but hey its me. They havent pushed the headsets on me yet. I have had to wear them and listen to orders being taken but havent had to do much myself yet. But I am willing to learn but my hearing is shitty as it is and I am afraid of them. I would rather present food and be in the kitchen.

But anyway I am off to eat lunch and then to the store to get some bread we forgot last night. Have a wonderful day my friends. N...

TWEETY'S CRAFTING GALLERY Check this out if you have forgotten its there.. LOL.. I have just reposted some stuff I have made. Those two bags I made and a crib blanket and a twin size blanket..

5 comments:

Wandering Coyote said...

Cute kitty!

It takes 3 months on average to get used to a new job, so don't worry too much about not being comfortable with everything at this stage. It's a huge adjustment and you deserve a lot of credit for doing so well so far.

Jeannie said...

I wouldn't like the headphones either - I'm not good even on phones. So maybe if you are good in the kitchen they won't make you do too much with customers. Everyone has there strengths. When do you sleep?

by Danie said...

Happy you like your job, that's great;
Snowy is so big already and seems to have well adjusted to his new loving family.

Gayle said...

Cute pics, Tweety. You seem to be very busy. I don't see how you even find time to upload the pics or post. :)

tweetey30 said...

WC thanks she is cute. I am on 3 weeks already... Yayyy..

Jeannie they have others that are good on the headsets so I havent been forced yet. But when these kids go back to school I will more than likely have to do it.

Kitem yes she has adjusted nicely. And she is growing so fast. Jeff even mentioned that to me the other day.

Gayle I have been posting when I come home lately. Very early in the morning to wear myself down to sleep. I come on post and then go to bed.