Its about me and my family. Mainly me and the girls. I may twitter or tweet alot but its mostly thoughts and going ons here at home and thoughts about what we might be doing on weekend or our adventures. Sit down and Enjoy what you are reading.

Saturday, November 20, 2010

Things in Life

Here is what has been going on since my last post.. Ihave been working or sleeping and trying to spend more time with my girls. I have been trying to get some house work done but just havent had the energy.. I have put sleeping bags to make our bedroom black where I can sleep during the day with out waking up. I hated when it was light in our bedroom. I was always awake and no sleep really.. Do you know how hard it is to sleep during the day?? I do and its impossible unless its dark in the bed room.. So I took our sleeping bags until I can get some heavier curtains and put them up on the windows over the curtain rods.. I have been sleeping much deeper and better since I put the sleeping bags up.. I am not as tired as I was before. Eight hours is doing me better than 9 or 10 hours of sleep was..

I have been trying to get Jeff to help me with the front closet but hes been working so hard lately again. I think I will tackle it here my self shortly and suprise him when he comes home. He may be mad at me because I mentioned something about it before he left for work this morning..

He has taken off the last week of November for a vacation.. I took one night off to spend a whole weekend with him where he doesnt watch me sleep all week long. I think we are going to have to get him some milk where he can get up and get his own breakfast while I sleep.. Or i make something for him before I go to bed.. And then he will have to deal with lunch with the girls.. And then I will make some dinner when I wake up..

I just listed 15 books on FB that I have read that have stuck in my mind. I am not going to relist them here right now.. Maybe sometime I will do a list again..

Snowie has been spending alot of time with me lately too. She is most content when I am sitting in the livingroom on the couch crocheting.. She has been clinging lately and I dont mind one bit.. I wish she would have been more that way when we first brought her home.. I think its because now she can sleep with me and not have to be shut out of bedroom during the day. Jeff still wont let her sleep with us and she sleeps with the girls at night on weekends but she enjoys during the week when the bedroom door is open to her..

I may have become a big child but I have found some footed jammies. I bought a pair from Big Feet PJ Company and one pair from Walmart.. I also want some new crochet hook but they are 60 dollars.. they light up in the dark.. They are really cool and come in the sizes I use.. You can buy them one at a time but its more expensive that way.. You save money when you buy the package of 9 in sitting..

Update on my mom.. She is a diabetic and they had taken one med away and given her a new one and it was too strong. they had to lower the dosage and she is fine now. I havent heard anything from her since last Friday when I took the girls out for Lunch. they had one of there first book it badges.

I stubbed my toes this morning before it got light out and of course the bedroom was pitch black and I stubbed my toes on this movie thing we got from a friend. You need special Cd's to play in it. Its not a regular DVD player.. anyway I am off to find something for breakfast and then I am off to get the girls to help me with somethings before they go play.. then Jeff wont have to work so hard when he comes home..

Happy Thanksgiving my friends if I dont post again before then..

4 comments:

Jeannie said...

I can't imagine sleeping during the day - well I can't imagine staying up all night so that I would have to sleep in the day. My son has finally got straight days now. He definitely did not sleep so well when he had night shifts.

VV said...

My mom used to work nights and try to sleep days. It was hell during the summer when all 7 kids were home. I hope you are able to manage. Have a Happy Thanksgiving!

Alexis AKA MOM said...

Have a happy Thanksgiving!

the footie pj's sounds awesome :) so do the lighted crochet chooks.

Hope you get some help with the closet!

Enjoy :)

OldLady Of The Hills said...

A Very Happy Thanksgiving to you, too! I hope you and yurs enjoy some lovely qualoty time together!