Its about me and my family. Mainly me and the girls. I may twitter or tweet alot but its mostly thoughts and going ons here at home and thoughts about what we might be doing on weekend or our adventures. Sit down and Enjoy what you are reading.

Tuesday, October 05, 2010

Sundays Hike before Work for Me.








It was a beautiful day to hike. We didnt go to far so I dont know if there was wild life out or not.Jeff was sore from Saturday and I didnt want to be to sore for Sunday night for work so we went for a really small hike. It was cool out but nice enough I wish we would have brought our books with us to sit for a while when we were done with our hike.

2 comments:

VV said...

I love the contrast of your daughter in the black outfit holding the red leaf. Beautiful pictures overall. Glad you got a chance to enjoy a hike.

Alexis AKA MOM said...

The colors of the leaves are so beautiful. No good feeling sour, but a small hike is always good.