Its about me and my family. Mainly me and the girls. I may twitter or tweet alot but its mostly thoughts and going ons here at home and thoughts about what we might be doing on weekend or our adventures. Sit down and Enjoy what you are reading.

Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Me UpDate...

Hi all. I just came home from the Foot Doctor.. He said I have a fracture of the toe.. What happened is when I fell I really pulled the toe to one side and it pulled on the ligament and it pulled the ligament away from the toe and pulled some of the bone with it... Very painful process...

I can walk on it but I have to wear this blue surgical shoe they gave me for another four weeks when I go back to see the Foot Dr.. Then he gives me the whole all clear. I can go back to work on Jan 4th but have to wear this shoe to work.

I went and talked to my boss before coming home today and she was rude as hell to me.. I am sick of rudeness. Its not like I did this on purpose to quit the job. If I wanted to quit I would have just quit and I had thought about it while working a few times.. I was told i was in the way one day.. I am just sick of people thinking I dont do my damned job. I do it and plus more.... Anyway I am stuck wearing this surgical shoe for another four weeks plus working in it..

I am stuck with hoping it heals soon.. And quickly.. I hate being hurt.. I have about half a bottle of Tylonel 3 with codeine in it..I have only been taking that at bed time though so it shohld last awhile.. I hate taking meds unless I really need them..

When I had my c-sections with the girls I never really took the pain meds they gave me after I left the hospital... Anyway I need to get going. I will be around in the next few days.. Hope all is well with you all..

5 comments:

OldLady Of The Hills said...

Bummer, about your toe. But, it is best to do what the doctor says---I know. It will heal in it's own time, my dear...Not fast enough, I know...lol!
Hope your CHRISTMAS is a sweet one with your girls and your dear husband.

Wandering Coyote said...

That's total suckage, Tweets! You HAVE to let this heal properly though, or it'll just be worse in the long term. Take care of yourself.

Merry Christmas to you and your family! Have a great time together and really enjoy each others' company - that is what's most important at this time of year!!

Jeannie said...

So sorry about your toe and having to wear the contraption but it will pass. I've no idea why people are rude. You must be a pretty good employee or they'd have likely sacked you (here we have 3 months to fire someone without reason or penalty). Try to keep in mind that they can't be happy regardless - it's the holidays and they need to schedule people to cover all the shifts and it will be busy - they don't want to try training someone new when it's busy so they are working short. I'd be crabby too - I've done it. You feel for the injured person but that doesn't make your life any easier.

Anonymous said...

OUCH! I hope your foot gets better soon. I did the same thing about 2 years ago. Still hurts sometimes. Foot injuries are the worst!

Grizzly Mama said...

Keep that foot up and enjoy your holiday, Tweetey. Sorry to hear about the rude butthead at your work - some people seem to just live for going into work and treating other people like crap.

Take care.