1. What is your idea of perfect happiness?
Waking up knowing my whole family is healthy...Listening to it rain outside or kids screaming in joy outside when its nice out.. My kids not the neighbors neccessarily..
2. What is your greatest fear?
Losing someone close to me. One of the kids or hubby.
3. Which living person do you most admire?
I would have to say any adult that is trying to better themselves. With or with out children. They are trying..
4. Which living person do you most despise?
Child molesters, men/women not looking for jobs. leechers..
5. What is your greatest extravagance?
6. What do you consider the most overrated virtue? Not 100% sure of this one..
7. On what occasion do you lie?
When its needed and only when its needed..
8. What do you dislike most about your appearance? weight.
9. What is the quality you most like in a man? Um depends on who them man is since I have hard time with them and trusting. So maybe trust would be a good word to describe this one.
10. What is the quality you most like in a woman? friendliness.
11. Which words or phrases do you most overuse? Mother Fucker or Fuck a lot, Oh shit or a few others.
12. What or who is the greatest love of your life? Jeff and my girls.
13. When and where were you happiest?
Right where we are now. NE Wisconsin. I have my house, my husband, and my girls..
14. Which talent would you most like to have? To be able to sing in front of people.
15. If you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be? Lose another 30lbs..
16. What do you consider your greatest achievement? My girls. and getting our house at a great interest rate..
17. What is your most treasured possession? my talent to crochet.
18. What do you most value in your friends? I dont have many friends in the real world besides virtual so that they love reading what I write.
19. What do you regard as the lowest depth of misery? Depressed people. They bring me down with them. so I try to avoid them unless they have it under wraps.
20. What is your favorite occupation?
Housewife since that is what I was for so many years.. LOL..
21. What is your most marked characteristic? I am not sure because I sure cant sing.. I cant write well but I can crochet.. Not sure if that is a characteristic or not.
22. Who are your favorite writers? I have quite a few. I like King, Diana Gilbadson(Historical Romance) if I remember right, I range from quite a bit.
23. Who is your favorite hero of fiction? Never thought of a hero with fiction. I just dont know...
24. Which historical figure do you most identify with? I know who but cant remember the name of the book or the person right off hand.. Its been years since I have thought of this person or book.
25. What is your greatest regret? I dont have any regrets right now. Nor have I recently..
26. What is your motto? do it and live with it.
27. If you were to die and come back as a person or thing, what do you think it would be? A wild tiger. I was very wild as a teenager but then again if they took it from when I was an older person more likely a cat or something tame compared to the wild thing I was when I was younger.
Its about me and my family. Mainly me and the girls. I may twitter or tweet alot but its mostly thoughts and going ons here at home and thoughts about what we might be doing on weekend or our adventures. Sit down and Enjoy what you are reading.