Its about me and my family. Mainly me and the girls. I may twitter or tweet alot but its mostly thoughts and going ons here at home and thoughts about what we might be doing on weekend or our adventures. Sit down and Enjoy what you are reading.

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Brease Cancer Awareness. Pass it along..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=cfRSDbV8Adw

About 136 former cheerleaders got together to do a dance routine to
benefit "Susan G. Komen for the Cure" (Breast Cancer). Each time
someone views the video, United Healthcare will make a $.10 donation to

The Komen organization. Their goal is to get a million hits, which will
lead to $100K raised. Please can you take a moment to watch the video -
and, just as important, pass this link onto your network of friends, family and
colleagues? It benefits a very important cause!

I took this amamzing video from my fellow blogger VV

No comments: