Its about me and my family. Mainly me and the girls. I may twitter or tweet alot but its mostly thoughts and going ons here at home and thoughts about what we might be doing on weekend or our adventures. Sit down and Enjoy what you are reading.

Monday, February 01, 2010

Got a JOB...

Hey all. I have been talking about the perfect job for a while now.. Well I think I found it... I had an interview with Service Master here in Town the other day. He said he needed a few days to think. Well I called him back today and he chose me out of the three interviewee's he had last week.. Yayy mee.... I start on Feb 9th.. I will be working alone..

I am so excited I can barely type.. It doesnt interfere with my crocheting and my shop during the day and then working and then family time this time around.. I am so happy.. Only 15 hours a week for starters but he said if he likes what I am doing we can talk about adding another account to this one.. And getting more hours in. yayy me again. Well sorry for such a short post but I am off to finish cleaning.. N..

9 comments:

Wandering Coyote said...

Go you!

Now, what is Service Master?

Jeannie said...

Great news! What will you be doing?

tweetey30 said...

WC and Jeannie Service Master is a cleaning buiness. I will be cleaning an office. dusting mopping wiping down windows, cleaning bathrooms, and such and such..

VV said...

Yeah! Woo-hoo! Good luck. Let us know how it goes.

Grizzly Mama said...

Good deal! Congratulations! :-)

I know a couple of people who clean businesses in the evening/night. It works out great for them.

tshsmom said...

Excellent!!

The Zombieslayer said...

Oh, that is so awesome. So much better than what you were doing.

This may seem strange, but I actually like cleaning. You see things get accomplished.

OldLady Of The Hills said...

HOORAY FOR YOU! And, CONGRATULATIONS!!!!
Tomorrow is your first day....Much Good Luck!

Squirl said...

Congrats!!! Hope your first day went well! :-)