Its about me and my family. Mainly me and the girls. I may twitter or tweet alot but its mostly thoughts and going ons here at home and thoughts about what we might be doing on weekend or our adventures. Sit down and Enjoy what you are reading.

Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Placing my Crafting stuff here for a few days..

Here are some crafts my MIL has made and asked me to sell for her. If you want prices but want to buy them.. Look in my etsy site and e-mail me please.. So check away and let me know I have more stuff coming up for her. I just havent taken all the photo's I want to take yet of the items. She has earring and such to.. I have to take photo's of them.. This is my new post until I can get some of my photo's sorted from my trip Saturday to my dads house. Look and see what you want. I have lots more coming up but check my etsy site too just in case I dont get them loaded here.or on my crafting blog. I do have a better post but no time to get it posted today. I have to leave in 15 minutes to go get Jeff.. So I am off and will make rounds later on..










No comments: